retrocom.com
March 29, 2024, 12:10:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Don't forget to visit our main site at Retro-Milwaukee.com

Retro Milwaukee   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: first post. will get better  (Read 12032 times)
Kevin.B

« on: June 06, 2010, 01:42:39 PM »

I rember when I was a kid back in the 70's. My dad owned a store with my uncle.. It was located on 6th and arthur. I think thats how you spell it. arthur?Huh or arthor...My uncel Stanily new how to speak polish with all the locals..I loved him and my aunt...He used to sell old time penny candy..I loved that..Along with other things a food store sells..My sister and I would sit behind the counter with my aunt well she would take care of costomers...Now the store is owned by indians, people from Inda.When my dad sold the place, the guy who bought it offered him a free trip to Inda . My dad said no,but I was willing to go..That did not happen...Thats all for now..... Sorry if I don't type good, but you get the idea.....
Report to moderator   Logged
Roadsnakes

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 12:48:18 PM »

I used hang out at Jerry`Squirrel Cage across the street from the store. Roll Eyes What a great bar, full of great people. 10cents for a 10oz. glass of Hamm`s! Shocked
lavahott

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 03:42:36 PM »

Hey Kev. did u know any "Sills" back then, that a Buddy of mine and I do believe he and his family use to live on Arthur back then...his dad owned a Garage as well..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: